- Legal loophole allows dangerous trucks to stay on highways
- Turning on the AC in Tennessee cannot prevent drowsy driving
- Study: Cognitive distractions pose serious risk for Tennessee drivers
- Older drivers may pose a danger on the roads, statistics show
- Is expert testimony required for common knowledge exception cases?
- Who may file a wrongful death lawsuit in Tennessee?
- New distracted driving laws are now in effect in Tennessee
- Why summer is a chance to talk to teens about safe driving