Meet Our Attorneys
The law firm of Scott & Cain houses veteran trial lawyers. Tom Scott and Chris Cain have nearly 70 years of combined legal experience. Over the years, we have built an outstanding reputation for serving people in Knoxville and throughout East Tennessee.
Our attorneys are ready and prepared to assist you with any personal injury matter, including:
- Car and truck accidents
- Medical malpractice cases
- Products liability claims
- Catastrophic and wrongful death claims
Please click on the links below to learn more about our lawyers’ professional backgrounds:
A Law Firm With An Outstanding Reputation
Recognition has come in many forms. Our lawyers have been:
- Elected to leadership positions in important legal organizations such as president of the Knoxville Bar Association and chair of the Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility
- Voted among the top five attorneys in various fields in Knoxville by Cityview magazine
- Listed in “Who’s Who in American Law” and “The Best Lawyers in America”
- Selected for inclusion in Mid-South Super Lawyers list
- AV Preeminent* peer review-rated through Martindale-Hubbell
A Law Firm That Other Law Firms Turn To
Although there are many personal injury firms in Knoxville, Scott & Cain is one of the few that tries medical malpractice cases in court. When our fellow attorneys need help with a case, or they need to refer one of their clients to an attorney they can trust, they contact us. They know that we care deeply about our clients and always diligently represent their interests. We are proud of the reputation we have earned in the legal community.
A Law Firm That Provides Results
In the end, we know that people come to us for one reason: They want a resolution to their personal injury problem. We are willing to fight to get one. Our attorneys have taken many, many personal injury, wrongful death and other cases to trial and have obtained millions of dollars in compensation for our clients over the years.
Contact Us Today To Get Started
In Tennessee, personal injury victims have a very brief time period to file an accident claim. It is critical to contact an attorney after your accident to ensure you are able to take legal action against the at-fault party.
*AV, AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.